Start-up founded in 2018 and based in Pessac, Emulseo is specialized in formulations and surfactants for biotechnological applications of droplet-based microfluidics.
In order to strengthen its team, Emulseo is looking for a Sales Assistant in apprenticeship.
As a sales assistant, you will act as an interface between customers, the organisation and the sales department.
You will be in charge of prospecting, lead generation and sales administration.
Your main tasks :
- Define the object and the prospecting script, call and follow up prospects (telephone, email, LinkedIn, others).
- Entering and following up commercial proposals in conjunction with the sales department.
- Making appointments and helping to prepare meetings and trips for the sales department.
- Managing orders, daily follow-up, ensuring conformity and respecting shipping procedures.
Your secondary missions:
- Organise participation in trade fairs.
- Carrying out a permanent watch on the activities of the competition.
You have a commercial background, your ability to communicate, your initiative and your organisational skills will be the keys to your success.
You have a taste for challenge, are capable of working in a young and dynamic team and of quickly gaining autonomy.
A good command of Pack Office tools, good interpersonal skills and impeccable spelling are required for this position.
Your organisation, perseverance, responsiveness and team spirit will enable you to succeed in this job.
Fluent English is a must, and you will be in contact with a large number of people, both written and oral.
- Type of contract: Apprenticeship
- Salary: To be discussed
- Beginning of the contract: As soon as possible
- Place: Pessac, France
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and a short paragraph explaining why you are the right person for the job to the following email address: email@example.com.